Health From Ozone
Ozone is a chemical gas consisting of oxygen components. Ozone is similar to oxygen, but has much more in terms of energy potential. Ozone has a unique smell when compared to oxygen, and on windy days it can be felt in places such as seaside. Known with strong oxidizing property, ozone is also a disinfecting tool. It is used as microbes degrading. ozone is number one requirement in the processes such as drinking water disinfection.
Accordingly, ozone has become an important source in the treatment of disease. People used ozone in terms of health and has been very successful. Ozone therapy which shed light in the future is used in regenerative medicine.It corrects and treat many disorders. Ozone therapy is generally handled under the skin and renews it. This would cure a lot of diseases. Treatment does not have any side effects. Nowadays, ozone is being used in the treatment of cancer. It is also used in research related to various diseases.
Before explaining ozone therapy let us look at ' what is ozone'? We can define ozone as a chemical compound that protects living creatures from the sun's lethal ultraviolet (UV) rays and found in the upper layers of the atmosphere, consisting of three oxygen atoms. Ozone therapy refers to the ozone gas with active oxygen molecule used for therapeutic treatment .Ozone therapy is helpful in treating many pathological conditions. Ozone therapy is a therapy that targets to provide oxygen to tissues and cells in the most effective way. Medical ozone is always used as a mixture of pure oxygen and pure ozone. Depending on the application, ozone concentration changes between 1 and 100 µg /ml (0.05 - 5% O3) changes. Ozone therapist, a doctor trained in ozone therapy will determine the correct dosage according to the patient's condition and the medical indication. Ozone nowadays is used for killing germs in drinking water, swimming pools, waste water. Also in the food industry germicidal and deodorizing properties of ozone are utilized. With high oxidation activity, it reacts with organic and inorganic molecules, their oxides, kills germs.
* Blood supply to cells and tissues increases, circulation is accelerated.
* Vessels are renewed, blood pressure are regulated.
* Improves joint pain and muscle discomfort.
* Strengthens the brain function and memory. There is an effect of decreasing depression and a refreshing effect. By oxidizing adrenaline known as the stress hormone, it provides a general calmness.
* Helps to resolve tension sourced depression.
* It strengthens the immune system. Increases resistance to infectious diseases.
* By increasing skin blood circulation, it provides skin renewal, allows the formation of tight and smooth appearance. It provides cleaner, softer and more rejuvenated skin.
* Cleans blood and lymphatic system.
* Normalizes hormone and enzyme production.
* By eliminating accumulated toxins in the muscles, it relaxes muscles and softens, improves flexibility.
* It ensures the skin function as a third kidney or a second lung system.
- Rhythm Disorders
- Hardening of the arteries and the obstruction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Combating Chronic Stress
- Gastritis and Gastric Ulcers
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Spastic Colon Disease
- Chronic Constipation
- Chronic Hepatitis B Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis C Disease
- The sexual dysfunction
- Chronic Prostatitis
- Skin Diseases
- Foot Odor Prevention
- Sweat Odor Prevention
- Allergic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Influenza Infections
Complementary and Supportive Medicine / Dr. Muhammet EMİ